Gates Industrial Corporation plc (GTES) Prices 22M Share Secondary Offering at $15/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE: GTES) announced today the pricing of the previously announced secondary offering of 22,000,000 ordinary shares at a price to the public of $15.00 per share by certain selling stockholders affiliated with The Blackstone Group Inc. The selling stockholders have also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 3,300,000 additional ordinary shares. The offering is expected to close on March 2, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Gates is not offering any ordinary shares in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of ordinary shares in this offering. Citigroup and Evercore ISI are serving as the joint lead book-running managers of, and as representatives of the underwriters for, the offering. Baird, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets and UBS Investment Bank are also serving as book-running managers of the offering. Nomura, Guggenheim Securities, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Wells Fargo Securities, Academy Securities and Siebert Williams Shank are serving as co-managers of the offering.
The offering of these securities is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TuSimple Holdings (TSP) Prices 33.78M Share IPO at $40/Sh
- IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat
- Latham Group Inc. (SWIM) Announces 20M Share IPO Between $19-$21/Sh