Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.2425 Quarterly Dividend, 3.9% Yield; Authorizes Up to $1B Share Buyback
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2425 per share, or $0.97 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 1, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 9, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
Today board of directors approved a new $1 billion share repurchase authorization for the company’s common stock, superseding the existing authorization dated February 25, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gap, Inc. (GPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Pool Corp. (POOL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 37.9% to $0.80; Approves $450M Buyback
- Primo Water (PRMW) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $50M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!