Gannett (GCI) Says it Will Carefully Review Proposal from MNG Enterprises
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gannett (NYSE: GCI) (“Gannett” or “the company”) today confirmed that it has received an unsolicited proposal from MNG Enterprises Inc. to acquire Gannett for $12 per share in cash. Gannett’s stock closed at $9.75 on Friday, January 11, 2019.
Consistent with its fiduciary duties and in consultation with its financial and legal advisors, the Gannett board of directors will carefully review the proposal received to determine the course of action that it believes is in the best interest of the company and Gannett shareholders. No action needs to be taken by Gannett shareholders at this point.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Oil And Gas (NOG) Announces Core Northern Delaware Basin Bolt-on Acquisition
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Acquires Vision Financial Group
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Provides Update on Hurricane Ian
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!