Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gamida Cell Ltd. (NASDAQ: GMDA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.34), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.40).
“In the first quarter of this year, we made significant progress on key initiatives across all functions of our business, starting with omidubicel, a potentially transformative treatment option for patients with hematological malignancies,” said Julian Adams, Ph.D., chief executive officer of Gamida Cell. “We are working diligently to bring this novel therapy to patients, with submission of a BLA to the FDA anticipated in the fourth quarter of this year. We are progressing well with our manufacturing readiness activities in response to the clear feedback from the FDA regarding registration of our commercial manufacturing facilities and are actively building our launch readiness capabilities, including market access and support services, to ensure a positive patient experience at transplant at the time of potential FDA approval.”
“We also continue to expand our clinical pipeline with plans to submit an IND for our GDA-201 natural killer cell therapy, initiate a multi-center Phase 1/2 clinical study in NHL and continue to advance our R&D activities to pursue the development of genetically modified NAM-enabled NK cells in solid tumors. Importantly, we are well positioned to deliver our 2021 corporate goals and objectives toward improving the lives of the patients we serve,” Dr. Adams continued.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) Announces Data Published in NEJM Shows its Tofacitinib Meets Primary Endpoint in Brazilian Study in Patients Hospitalized with COVID-19 Pneumonia
- FDA approves Blueprint Medicines' (BPMC) avapritinib for advanced systemic mastocytosis
- DermTech (DMTK) Announces Three New Key Leadership Appointments, Including Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!