GameStop (GME) Expands Fulfillment Network with New Facility in York, Pennsylvania
- Wall St rebounds after Fed-induced pullback
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) (“GameStop” or the “Company”) today announced the expansion of its North American fulfillment network through its entry into a lease of a 700,000 square foot fulfillment center in York, Pennsylvania. This facility is expected to be operational by the fourth quarter of 2021 and will support ecommerce and fulfillment needs. The Company expects its fulfillment center in York, Pennsylvania will position it to grow product offerings and expedite shipping across the east coast.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Appoints Matt Furlong to its Board
- Genius Brands (GNUS) Appoints Nationally Recognized Psychiatrist, Dr. Cynthia Turner-Graham, to Its Board of Directors
- GameStop Appoints Matt Furlong to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!