GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) today announced that it has completed its previously announced “at-the-market” equity offering program.
GameStop disclosed on June 9, 2021 that it filed a prospectus supplement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to offer and sell up to a maximum of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock from time to time through the ATM Offering. The Company ultimately sold 5,000,000 shares of common stock and generated aggregate gross proceeds before commissions and offering expenses of approximately $1,126,000,000.
GameStop will use net proceeds from the ATM Offering for general corporate purposes as well as for investing in growth initiatives and maintaining a strong balance sheet.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PropertyGuru to Go Public in Partnership with Bridgetown 2 (BTNB)
- Nova Lifestyle (NVFY) Announces 1.1M Direct Offering at $3.50 per share
- Summit Wireless Technologies (WISA) Prices $10 Million Registered Direct Offering at $4/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!