GameStop (GME) Announces Voluntary Early Redemption of Senior Notes
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), today issued an irrevocable notice of redemption to redeem $216.4 million in principal amount of its 10.0% Senior Notes due 2023 (the “Notes”) on April 30, 2021. This voluntary early redemption covers the entire amount of the outstanding Notes.
Notes will be redeemed by the Company using cash on hand, at a redemption price of 100% of their principal amount, plus accrued and unpaid interest up to, but excluding, the redemption date of April 30, 2021, plus the applicable premium due to holders of the Notes in connection with an early redemption.
Notes are to be surrendered to U.S. Bank National Association (the “Trustee”) in exchange for the payment of the redemption price as more fully described in the notice of redemption sent to the registered holders of Notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veracyte (VCYT) Announces Data Showing Percepta Genomic Atlas Detects Gene Alterations Targeted in Lung Cancer Treatment, Using Diagnostic Biopsy
- Morningstar (MORN) Announces Doniel Sutton to Board
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!