GameStop (GME) Announces Voluntary Early Redemption of Senior Notes
- Nasdaq eyes record closing high as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), today issued an irrevocable notice of redemption to redeem $216.4 million in principal amount of its 10.0% Senior Notes due 2023 (the “Notes”) on April 30, 2021. This voluntary early redemption covers the entire amount of the outstanding Notes.
Notes will be redeemed by the Company using cash on hand, at a redemption price of 100% of their principal amount, plus accrued and unpaid interest up to, but excluding, the redemption date of April 30, 2021, plus the applicable premium due to holders of the Notes in connection with an early redemption.
Notes are to be surrendered to U.S. Bank National Association (the “Trustee”) in exchange for the payment of the redemption price as more fully described in the notice of redemption sent to the registered holders of Notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/22: (SAFM) (SPLK) (GME) Higher; (MVIS) (MSTR) (MARA) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
- GameStop raises more than $1 billion in latest share offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!