Galmed Pharmaceuticals (GLMD) Announces Proposed Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Nasdaq: GLMD) ("Galmed" or the "Company"), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company for liver, metabolic and inflammatory diseases, today announced that it is commencing an underwritten public offering of its Ordinary Shares (the "Offering"). All of the shares to be sold in the Offering will be sold by Galmed, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Galmed intends to grant the underwriter for the Offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the number of its Ordinary Shares offered in the public offering.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the Offering.
The Offering is being made pursuant to a "shelf" registration statement on Form F-3 (File No. 333-223923) previously filed by Galmed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on March 26, 2018 and declared effective by the SEC on April 2, 2018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SOS Limited (SOS) Declines Following Cautious Report
- Cellectis (CLLS) Completes Sale of $47 million through its ATM program
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!