GT Biopharma (GTBP) Enrolls Patient 10 in GTB-3550 TriKE Phase I/II Clinical Trial
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GT Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: GTBP) announce the enrollment of Patient 10 in its GTB-3550 TriKE™ first-in-human Phase I/II clinical trial for the treatment of high-risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) and refractory/relapsed acute myeloid leukemia (AML). Patient 10 will be dosed at 100mcg/kg/day.
Highlights from the first nine patients treated with GTB-3550 TriKE™ include:
- Up to 63.7% Reduction in Bone Marrow Blast Levels
- Restores Patient's Endogenous NK Cell Function, Proliferation and Immune Surveillance
- No Progenitor-derived or Autologous/Allogenic Cell Therapy Required
- No Cytokine Release Syndrome Observed
- 3 out of the Last 5 Patients Treated (25mcg/kg/day to 100mcg/kg/day) Respond
"We are pleased with the continued clinical performance of our lead TriKE™ product candidate, and in reaching this important patient enrollment milestone," said Anthony J. Cataldo, GT Biopharma's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "The data from the first nine patients treated with GTB-3550 indicates significant bone marrow blast level reductions in AML and MDS patients without the need for expensive progenitor-derived or autologous/allogenic cell therapies."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Announces Positive Results from the ULTIMATE I & II Phase 3 Trials of Ublituximab in MS to be Presented at American Academy of Neurology 73rd Annual Meeting
- IDEAYA (IDYA) Reports Darovasertib Monotherapy OS Data and Observes Early Partial Responses in Binimetinib Combination in Metastatic Uveal Melanoma
- AstraZeneca (AZN) receives US clearance of proposed acquisition of Alexion (ALXN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!