GM (GM) EV Hummer to be Revealed this Fall, Production in Fall 2021
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GM's (NYSE: GM) GMC announced today that its all-electric super truck will debut later this fall and will begin production in fall 2021. Details about the GMC HUMMER EV’s remarkable on- and off-road capabilities will be shared closer to its reveal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NTSB Issues Preliminary Report on April 17 Texas Tesla (TSLA) Crash
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- 4 Tesla (TSLA) Competitors Aired EV Ads During Elon Musk's SNL Appearance, But TSLA Still Witnessing Robust Demand Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!