G&P Acquisition Corp. (GAPA) Prices 17.5M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
G&P Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: GAPA), announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 17,500,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") under the ticker symbol "GAPA.U" commencing on March 11, 2021. Each unit consists of one share of the Company's Class A common stock and one-half of one redeemable warrant, with each whole warrant entitling the holder thereof to purchase one share of the Company's Class A common stock at an exercise price of $11.50 per share. Once the securities constituting the units begin separate trading, the Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on the NYSE under the symbols "GAPA" and "GAPA WS," respectively.
G&P is a blank check company newly incorporated as a Delaware corporation for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses or companies. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any industry or sector, it intends to focus its search on investment opportunities in the food and beverage, consumer goods, automotive and hospitality sectors. In addition, although G&P may pursue an acquisition in any industry, sector or geography, it intends to capitalize on the ability of its management team and its sponsor's broader operating platform to identify, acquire and operate a business that may provide opportunities for attractive returns and long-term growth.
BMO Capital Markets Corp. is acting as the sole book-running manager for this offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to 2,625,000 additional units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on March 15, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reservoir Holdings to List on NASDAQ Through Merger with Roth CH Acquisition II Co. (ROCC)
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) Announces 45M Share Public Offering of Common Stock
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Announces ISS Recommends Shareholders Vote “FOR” the Proposed Transaction with SVB Financial (SIVB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!