Fuwei Films (FFHL) has entered into Securities Purchase Agreement with Enesoon New Energy Limited
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: FFHL) ("Fuwei Films" or the "Company"), a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality BOPET plastic films in China, today announced that the Company has entered into a Securities Purchase Agreement (the "Purchase Agreement") with Enesoon New Energy Limited ("Enesoon"), a British Virgin Islands company directly and indirectly holding subsidiaries in China primarily engaged in green thermal energy storage businesses, and Enesoon's shareholders. The Purchase Agreement will result in the issuance by the Company of 111,111,111 new ordinary shares ("Consideration Shares") in exchange for all outstanding shares of Enesoon. As a result of this transaction, the former shareholders of Enesoon will beneficially own in the aggregate approximately 97.1% of the Company's outstanding shares.
The closing of the transactions contemplated under the Purchase Agreement is subject to various closing conditions, including approval of the issuance of Consideration Shares by the shareholders of the Company, receipt of NASDAQ approval, receipt by the Company of a satisfactory fairness opinion or valuation and other customary conditions.
The Company has also terminated the securities purchase agreement previously entered into with Gold Glory Blockchain Inc. ("Gold Glory"), a California-headquartered company focused on blockchain technology applications and digital asset services, which would have resulted in the issuance by the Company of 9,500,000 new ordinary shares in exchange for all outstanding shares of Gold Glory. Gold Glory has failed to provide its audited financial reports within the agreed period. Therefore, the transaction could not be executed as originally planned and has thus been terminated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse (CS) selling 19 million shares of of Discovery (DISCA) and 22 million shares of DISCK (DISCK) - CNBC's Faber
- Novavax (NVAX) announces Gale E. Smith, Ph.D. promoted to Senior Vice President, Greg Covino to step down as CFO
- GameStop (GME) Announces Voluntary Early Redemption of Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!