Futu Holdings (FUTU) Announces Proposed Offering of 9.5M American Depositary Shares
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Futu Holdings Limited (“Futu” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FUTU), a leading one-stop financial technology platform in China, today announced the commencement of the offering of 9,500,000 American depositary shares (the “ADSs”), each representing eight Class A ordinary shares of the Company (the “ADS Offering”). The Company intends to grant the underwriters in the ADS Offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,425,000 ADSs.
BofA Securities, Inc. and Haitong International Securities Company Limited are acting as joint bookrunners for the ADS Offering.
The ADSs will be offered under the Company’s shelf registration statement on Form F-3 which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) and automatically became effective on August 17, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science 37 to Become Publicly Listed via Merger with LifeSci Acquisition II Corp. (LSAQ)
- DMC Global (BOOM) Prices 2.5M Share Common Offering at $45/Sh
- Valneva SE (VLAN) Prices 2.318M ADS IPO at $26.41/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!