Fresh Vine Wine (VINE) Announces 2.2M IPO at $9-$10/sh
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Fresh Vine Wine (NYSE: VINE) announces 2,200,000 share IPO at $9-$10 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intelligent Living Application Group (ILAG) announces 5.06M Share IPO at $5/sh
- Credo Technology (CRDO) IPO Opens 21% Higher
- Gopuff hires Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs for 2022 U.S. IPO - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!