Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 1, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- Natural Grocers (NGVC) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!