Francesca's (FRAN) Appoints Philip Bleser to Its Board of Directors
- Stocks gain, shrugging off latest policymaker inflation concerns
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
- Kohl's (KSS) Tumbles on Soft Results and Slashed Guidance
- Analysts Slam Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) as Ryan Cohen's Move Removes 'Key Support Leg'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Francesca's Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: FRAN) announced today that the Board of Directors (“Board”) has appointed Philip Bleser as a member of the Board effective as of April 17, 2017. Mr. Bleser will serve on the Audit and Compensation committees of the Board.
Mr. Bleser brings to the Board broad strategic, corporate governance, managerial, financial and operational experience as well as business leadership expertise gained over the course of a distinguished career. Mr. Bleser held numerous senior leadership positions at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., (“J.P. Morgan”), which he joined in 1974. While at J.P. Morgan, he served as the CEO of Global Corporate Bank in North America from 2010 to 2015 and CEO of Mid-Corporate Banking from 2003 to 2010. Prior to his retirement from J.P. Morgan, Mr. Bleser served as the Chairman of Global Corporate Banking from April 2015 to July 2016. Currently, Mr. Bleser is a member of the Board of Trustees of Pace University in New York. From 2011 to 2016, he served as a member of the board of directors of Private Export Funding Corporation where he also served on the Audit and Compensation and Development committees.
Rick Kunes, Chairman of the Board, commented, “We are excited to welcome Phil Bleser to the francesca’s Board of Directors. Phil’s deep experience in managing one of the world’s largest banks will tremendously benefit the company. On behalf of the Board, we welcome Phil to francesca’s and look forward to his invaluable future contributions.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Portage Biotech (PRTG) announces Dr. Ian Walters, CEO, will be appointed Chairman
- Orchid Island Capital (ORC) Announces 5:1 Reverse Stock Split
- BioCryst Pharma's (BCRX) ORLADEYO Approved in Saudi Arabia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!