Forrester (FORR) Appoints LogMeIn Executive Chris Finn As New Chief Financial Officer
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced the appointment of Chris Finn as chief financial officer (CFO), effective September 13, 2021. Finn joins Forrester from LogMeIn, where he led financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and procurement as vice president. With extensive experience across all finance functions, including corporate strategy, finance operations, and investor relations, he will help the company accelerate its financial performance and achieve its goal of sustained double-digit contract value (CV) growth.
"Chris is joining Forrester at an exciting time — our CV growth engine is accelerating, our consulting and events businesses are thriving, and we just launched a new research product portfolio, Forrester Decisions," said George F. Colony, Forrester's chairman and chief executive officer. "Chris has tremendous experience in scaling global companies, leading mergers and acquisitions, and transforming and managing CV businesses. I am thrilled to welcome him into our already strong executive team and look forward to working with him as we continue to transform our business and drive shareholder value."
Finn has more than 20 years of management and financial experience. At LogMeIn, a software-as-a-service company focused on unified communications and collaboration, he was responsible for FP&A and procurement, driving finance strategy and operational improvement across the organization. Prior to LogMeIn, he was the CFO of the $1 billion healthcare division at Nuance Communications. He has also held leadership positions in finance at Progress Software, First Wind, and Monster Worldwide. He is a native of the Boston area and graduated from the University of Miami in Florida. He also holds an MBA from the Questrom School of Business at Boston University.
"I am excited to join a company that is so focused on helping business and technology leaders use customer obsession to accelerate growth," said Finn. "As CFO, I am looking forward to optimizing Forrester's CV economic model as the company starts selling Forrester Decisions to deliver unprecedented value to clients."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Plans Physical Retail Presence in India, CEO Tim Cook Says - Source - Reuters
- FDA Votes 18 Yes, 0 No for Pfizer (PFE) BioNTech SE (BNTX) Covid Vaccine Booster for 65+ and High Risk
- Verastem's (VSTM) Phase 1/2 FRAME Study Data of VS-6766 with Defactinib Shows Encouraging Response Rates and Progression-Free Survival
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!