Forma Therapeutics Holdings (FMTX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Forma Therapeutics Holdings (NASDAQ: FMTX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.76), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.76).
“During the first quarter, we successfully completed the multiple ascending dose portion of our Phase 1 trial in sickle cell disease, and despite challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic also began enrolling patients in the Phase 2/3 trial of FT-4202, called The Hibiscus Study, as well as in the Phase 1 trial of FT-7051 for metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer,” said Frank Lee, President and Chief Executive Officer of Forma. “We look forward to sharing additional pipeline results over the course of 2021 in our mission to transform the lives of people living with rare hematologic diseases and cancers.“
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Forma Therapeutics Holdings (FMTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA) Names Blake Schroeder as its new CEO
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Roku (ROKU) Announces TCL Launches Roku TV Models in the UK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!