Forma Therapeutics Holdings (FMTX) Prices 13.88M Share IPO at $20/Sh
- Wall Street slips on tech losses, tax uncertainty weighs
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Forma Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FMTX) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 13,882,352 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $20.00 per share. All of the shares are being offered by Forma. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Market on June 19, 2020 under the ticker symbol “FMTX.” The gross proceeds of the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Forma, are expected to be approximately $277.6 million. The offering is expected to close on June 23, 2020, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, Forma has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,082,352 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Jefferies, SVB Leerink and Credit Suisse are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Files For up to $100M IPO
- 8 Key Facts About the Upcoming Brilliant Earth (BRLT) IPO
- MaxCyte, Inc (MXCT) to Join Russell 2000® Index
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!