Forma Therapeutics Holdings (FMTX) Prices 13.88M Share IPO at $20/Sh
- Meta Platforms, banks pull Wall Street lower
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Apple (AAPL) improving wait times suggest supply chain headwinds easing - UBS
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Textron (TXT) jumps on FLRAA contract award - deal will 'drive meaningful contributions'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Forma Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FMTX) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 13,882,352 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $20.00 per share. All of the shares are being offered by Forma. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Market on June 19, 2020 under the ticker symbol “FMTX.” The gross proceeds of the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Forma, are expected to be approximately $277.6 million. The offering is expected to close on June 23, 2020, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, Forma has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,082,352 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Jefferies, SVB Leerink and Credit Suisse are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EV Maker VinFast Auto Ltd. files U.S. IPO
- FREYR Battery (FREY) Prices Upsized $230M Public Offering of Ordinary Shares at $11.50/sh
- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) Prices Upsized 26M Share Offering at $22.25
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!