Forma Therapeutics Holdings (FMTX) Prices 13.88M Share IPO at $20/Sh
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Forma Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FMTX) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 13,882,352 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $20.00 per share. All of the shares are being offered by Forma. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Market on June 19, 2020 under the ticker symbol “FMTX.” The gross proceeds of the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Forma, are expected to be approximately $277.6 million. The offering is expected to close on June 23, 2020, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, Forma has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,082,352 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Jefferies, SVB Leerink and Credit Suisse are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba's (BABA) Cainiao Plans To File For $1 Billion+ HK IPO Soon - Bloomberg
- Southwest Gas (SWX) Announces That Centuri Has Submitted Registration Statement for IPO
- Klaviyo Opens 23% Above $30 IPO Price
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!