Ford Motor (F) Now Has 100,000 Reservations for New F-150 Lightning
- Wall Street ends sharply lower after hawkish Bullard spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) confirmed that its all-electric 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning now has 100,000 reservations since its debut three weeks ago.
"We're super excited about the demand," Emma Bergg, Ford spokeswoman, told the Detroit Free Press on Thursday. "Reservations are getting added all the time."
Ford is taking a $100 refundable reservation fee for the new truck, which will be rolling off assembly lines in the spring of 2022.
The entry model starts at $39,974 MSRP, while more-equipped mid-series starts at $52,974 MSRP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ford Motor (F) Acquires Battery-Management Startup - Bloomberg
- AnPac Bio's (ANPC) First Disease Treatment Patent Granted, and Its Cancer Treatment Project Secured Multi-Million Dollar Funds
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Receives European Commission Approval for Onureg as Frontline Oral Maintenance Therapy for Adults with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!