Ford Motor (F) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Virus woes, slowing economic growth weigh on Wall Street
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 3, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 23, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 22, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ford Motor (F) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: F BAC ATOS MSFT BABA X CCL MRNA SNAP PLTR AAL
- Continental Resources (CLR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 36.4% to $0.15; 1.8% Yield
- Sirius XM (SIRI) To Offer $750 Million Of Senior Notes due 2026 and $1.25 Billion of Senior Notes due 2031
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!