Ford (F) '23MY retail orders up 104%; F-150 Lightning and E-Transit remain No. 1 truck and van
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shares of Ford (NYSE: F) are down 1.35% in early trading on Friday after the American automotive company released its November sales report. Ford sold 146,364 vehicles in November, a 7.8% drop when compared to November of last year. However, the company reported that it sold 6,255 EVs, a 102.6% jump from a year ago.
“Strong order demand continues with overall retail orders for 2023 model year vehicles up 104% compared to a year ago, driven by Super Duty and Maverick. Super Duty took in a record 152,000 total orders since order banks opened December 27th. As the year closes out, F-Series expanded its lead to more than 117,000 trucks over its second-place competitor.” — Andrew Frick, Vice President, Sales, Distribution and Trucks, Ford Blue.
America’s best-selling electric truck was the Ford F-150 Lightning, with 2,062 vehicles sold. Since its first sale at the end of May, F-150 Lightning sales have totaled 13,258 trucks. The company’s Mustang Mach-E sales climbed 14.6% over last year on sales of 3,539 vehicles.
The company’s E-Transit continues to lead the industry with an 80% market share. During the month, Ford Pro sold 654 E-Transits and 5,811 year-to-date.
By Michael Elkins | [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salesforce (CRM) names three new independent directors amidst pressure from activist investors
- General Mills (GIS) upgraded to Buy at UBS as upside risk makes for attractive entry point
- Bernstein upgrades McCormick (MKC) to Outperform; '2023 should be much more tasty'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot List, Management Comments
Related EntitiesF1, Michael Elkins
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!