Foot Locker (FL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.3% to $0.345; Announces $230M in 2018 Capex
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.345 per share, or $1.38 annualized. This is an 11.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.31. The dividend will be payable on May 4, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 20, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 19, 2018. The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
Second, the Board of Directors approved a $230 million capital expenditures program for 2018, compared to the approximately $270 million spent in 2017.
Richard Johnson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "Together, these actions demonstrate our Board of Directors' confidence in our Company's ability to execute the initiatives that will transform our business faster and strengthen the connections with our customers that we believe will maintain our leadership position in a dynamic youth culture, while also extending our annual double-digit dividend rate increases."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Foot Locker (FL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- Centene (CNC) Appoints Drew Asher as Chief Financial Officer
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!