Focus Universal Inc (FCUV) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Focus Universal Inc (NASDAQ: FCUV) files $100,000,000 mixed shelf, consisting of:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DarioHealth (DRIO) Announces Up to $200M Stock Offering
- NLS Pharmaceutics (NLSP) Announces 2.68M Share Offering by Selling Stockholders
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Appoints Jennifer Moeller to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!