Fly Leasing (FLY) Shareholders Approve Acquisition by Carlyle Aviation
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fly Leasing Limited (NYSE: FLY) ("FLY") announced today that it has received shareholder approval to be acquired by an affiliate of Carlyle Aviation Partners ("Carlyle Aviation"), the commercial aviation investment and servicing arm within Carlyle's $59 billion Global Credit platform. Approximately 99.9% of the votes cast at the special general meeting of FLY's shareholders voted in favor of the transaction.
Closing of the transaction remains subject to the satisfaction or waiver of customary closing conditions, including receipt of regulatory approvals. The transaction is expected to close prior to the end of July 2021. Upon closing, FLY shareholders will receive $17.05 per share in cash for each FLY share that they own.
Following the closing of the transaction, FLY shares will no longer be listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the company will become part of Carlyle Aviation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) to be Acquired by Sitel Group for $54 Per Share, 31% Premium
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Announces Presentation of Data from the ULTIMATE I & II Phase 3 Trials of Ublituximab in Multiple Sclerosis at EAN
- Roku (ROKU) Says Launch of Roku Originals Drives Record Two-Week Streaming Period for The Roku Channel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!