Fluor Corp. (FLR) Sells AMECO North America to One Equity Partners for $73 Million
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) announced today the divestiture of its North American equipment and fleet services business, AMECO, to One Equity Partners for $73 million.
This transaction is another significant step in completing the AMECO divestiture announced by Fluor in September 2019. Fluor previously sold its AMECO Caribbean business in Jamaica in August 2020 and is actively marketing its remaining AMECO South America and ServiTrade Mozambique operations.
Fluor looks forward to continue working together with AMECO in the U.S. and Canada.
Fluor used BofA Securities as its financial advisor for this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fluor Corp. (FLR) Announces that NuScale Power has Engaged Guggenheim Securities to Explore Financing Options
- Peter J. Fluor Retires from Board of Directors
- Science 37 to Become Publicly Listed via Merger with LifeSci Acquisition II Corp. (LSAQ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!