Flowers Foods (FLO) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 4, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Flowers Foods (FLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Allegion plc (ALLE) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield