Flewber Global (FLAI) Announces 3.75M Share IPO at $4/sh
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Flewber Global (NASDAQ: FLAI) has filed for 3,750,000 share IPO at $4 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Circul Is Said To Seek New Investors Ahead Of Potential IPO - Bloomberg
- AIG (AIG) Prices Secondary Offering of Corebridge Financial (CRBG) Common Stock at $20.50/Each
- Lineage Logistics Said To Eye Over $30 Billion Valuation In IPO - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!