Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) Raises Annual Dividend 12% to $0.28; 1.1% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
Flanigan's Enterprises (NYSE: BDL) declared an annual dividend of $0.28 per share, or $0.28 annualized. This is a 12% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on March 29, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 14, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Flanigan's Enterprises (BDL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PAVmed (PAVM) Announces Dividend of Lucid Diagnostics (LUCD) Common Stock and Reverse Stock Split
- Global Self Storage Group (SELF) Declares $0.0725 Quarterly Dividend; 6.3% Yield
- Morningstar (MORN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.405; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!