Fiverr International (FVRR) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q & FY21 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fiverr International (NYSE: FVRR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $54.1 million.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights
- Revenue in the fourth quarter of 2020 was $55.9 million, an increase of 89% year over year.
- Active buyers as of December 31, 2020 grew to 3.4 million, compared to 2.4 million as of December 31, 2019, an increase of 45% year over year.
- Spend per buyer as of December 31, 2020 reached $205, compared to $170 as of December 31, 2019, an increase of 20% year over year.
- Take rate for the year ended December 31, 2020 was 27.1%, up from 26.7% for the year ended December 31, 2019, an increase of 40 basis points year over year.
- GAAP gross margin in the fourth quarter of 2020 was 82.6%, an increase of 330 basis points from 79.3% in the fourth quarter of 2019. Non-GAAP gross margin in the fourth quarter of 2020 was 83.9%, an increase of 310 basis points from 80.8% in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- GAAP net loss in the fourth quarter of 2020 was ($8.1) million, or ($0.23) net loss per share, compared to ($7.4) million, or ($0.23) net loss per share, in the fourth quarter of 2019. Non-GAAP net income in the fourth quarter of 2020 was $4.8 million, or $0.13 and $0.12 basic and diluted net income per share, respectively, compared to ($2.7) million, or ($0.08) loss per share, in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Adjusted EBITDA1 in the fourth quarter of 2020 improved to $4.6 million, compared to ($3.3) million in the fourth quarter of 2019. Adjusted EBITDA margin was 8.3% in the fourth quarter of 2020, an improvement of 1,960 basis points from (11.3%) in the fourth quarter of 2019.
Fiverr International sees Q1 2021 revenue of $63-65 million, versus the consensus of $57.76 million.
Fiverr International sees FY2021 revenue of $277-280 million, versus the consensus of $261 million.
We are introducing strong Q1’21 and full-year 2021 guidance, as business momentum in 2020 continues into 2021. The Super Bowl commercial is expected to result in a one-time expense of $8 million in Q1'21 and we expect to continue gaining operating leverage throughout the year. Given the uncertainty of the ongoing impact and unprecedented conditions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic on economies globally, we will provide investors with updated business trends as they evolve.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fiverr International (FVRR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance, Offers FY21 Revs. View, 2Q EPS/Revs. Outlook
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- Avalara (AVLR) Reports Acquisition of DAVO Technologies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!