Fisker's (FSR) Henrik Fisker: negative reports about the company have been overblown
- S&P 500, Dow close slightly up; Nvidia gains after the bell
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- More signs inflation is slowing before pivot to cuts as upside risks emerge: Fed
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
- Yields rise on Fed fears of cutting rates too soon, stocks mixed
Fisker Inc. (NYSE: FSR) (“Fisker”), driven by a mission to create the world’s most emotional and sustainable electric vehicles, today announced that Chairman and CEO Henrik Fisker made the following statement:
“I believe the negative reports about the company have been overblown. We have made considerable progress on our business plan and achieved many firsts in the industry, including launching in 11 countries to date and delivering the most sustainable EV with the longest range in our category. Fundamentally, our business is making positive strides each day and I believe we have compelling long-term opportunities. The Fisker team are shareholders, and I am a significant shareholder in the company as well. I believe the current share price does not reflect our accomplishments and our long-term opportunities. Our teams are working tirelessly to scale our operations and to continue to execute on our innovative business model. We just delivered our first vehicles from our new Oklahoma and New York locations, and I am looking forward to sharing regular updates on our momentum. We plan the next business update later this month.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Unveils Its Beyond IV Platform, the Fourth Generation of the Beyond Burger and Beyond Beef
- Synopsis (SNPS) beats estimates for FQ1 earnings, offers optimistic guidance
- QuidelOrtho (QDEL) pops 6% after board fires CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!