Fisker (FSR) Reaffirms Ocean Start of Production in Q4 2022
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Fisker Inc. (NYSE: FSR, or "Fisker") – passionate creator of the world’s most sustainable electric vehicles and advanced mobility solutions – announced that it will report its first quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Monday, May 17, 2021. The release will be followed by a conference call at 2 p.m. PT (5 p.m. ET). Speakers on the call will be Henrik Fisker, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Dr. Geeta Gupta-Fisker, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer; and Dr. Burkhard Huhnke, Chief Technology Officer of Fisker Inc.
The conference call can be accessed via a live webcast accessible on the Events and Presentations page of Fisker’s Investor Relations website: https://investors.fiskerinc.com/. An archive of the webcast will be available shortly after the call and will remain on the website for 12 months thereafter.
Fisker is also announcing the launch of a shareholder Q&A platform to be used for its upcoming earnings call. Starting today, shareholders will be able to submit and upvote questions to management. To submit questions ahead of earnings, please visit the Say platform here; shareholders at brokers with Say can participate directly in their investing app or broker website. The Q&A platform will remain open until 24 hours before the earnings call and can also be accessed in the Events & Presentations section of Fisker’s IR website. Management intends to respond to a selection of questions during the Q&A portion of the call.
Fisker remains on target to start production of the all-electric Fisker Ocean in Q4 of 2022 and to unveil the production version of Ocean at the LA Auto Show in November of 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Public Storage (PSA) PT Raised to $326 at Stifel
- Life Storage Inc. (LSI) PT Raised to $118 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings, Dan Galves
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!