Fisker (FSR) Has 17,300 Paid Ocean Reservations, 62,000 'Hand-Raisers'
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fisker (NYSE: FSR) said including fleet orders from companies such as Credit Agricole Consumer Finance, Onto and Viggo, it has more than 62,000 hand-raisers and 17,300 paid reservations for the Ocean.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisker (FSR) Announces Details on Global Brand Experience Centers Roll Out, Provides Ocean Reservation Update
- RISE Education Cayman (REDU) has not received official notification of new China regulations
- GM (GM) Issues New Recall on Chevy Bolt EVs for Fire Risks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCredit Agricole
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!