FirstService (FSV) Acquires Paul Davis Restoration and California Closets Washington DC
- Futures slip as U.S. calls for pause in J&J's single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FirstService Corporation (Nasdaq: FSV) announced that it has further expanded its FirstService Brands company-owned operations through the acquisitions of Paul Davis Restoration North Florida and California Closets Washington DC. Terms of the transactions were not disclosed.
The acquisition by Paul Davis Restoration (“PDR”) of its North Florida franchise is the continuation of PDR’s strategy to build a national platform of company-owned operations. Marguerite and Michael Mumford will remain as partners in the business and continue to run the day-to-day operations.
“We are thrilled to be joining Paul Davis Restoration’s company-owned operations,” said Marguerite Mumford, President. “The insurance restoration industry is undergoing significant change and our partnership with FirstService, with its relentless focus on client service, industry-leading technology, resources and proprietary programs will better position us to service the rapidly evolving needs of our valued insurance clients.”
The acquisition of California Closets Washington DC marks the thirteenth addition to California Closets company-owned locations and establishes a major platform for growth in the large DC metropolitan area.
“Both of these acquisitions build on our strategy of acquiring leading franchise operations in key markets,” said Charlie Chase, CEO of FirstService Brands. “As market leaders in their respective industries, Paul Davis Restoration and California Closets have the unique opportunity to leverage their strength and scale to provide a consistent, enhanced level of service to our clients,” he concluded.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Babylon Said in Talks to List Via Alkuri Global Acquisition (KURI) - Bloomberg
- Lithia Motors (LAD) Adds $2.4 Billion in Annualized Revenue with Addition of The Suburban Collection, a Major Platform in Key North Central Region
- Apollo Funds (APO) to Acquire Majority Control of ABC Technologies Holdings Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!