First Reserve Sustainable Growth Corp. (FRSG) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Reserve Sustainable Growth Corp. (NASDAQ: FRSG) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 20,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market ("Nasdaq") under the symbol "FRSG U" and are expected to begin trading on Nasdaq on March 5, 2021.
Each unit consists of one share of the Company's Class A common stock and one-fourth of one redeemable warrant, with each whole warrant entitling the holder thereof to purchase one share of the Company's Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share, subject to adjustment. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on Nasdaq under the symbols "FRSG" and "FRSG W," respectively.
The offering is expected to close on March 9, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. Barclays and Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC are acting as joint book running managers of the offering.
The public offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Prices 13.33M Share IPO at $27/Sh
- RayzeBio Appoints Yi Larson to Its Board of Directors and Expands Team with Key Leadership Hires
- SkyWater Technology (SKYT) Prices 6.96M Share Upsized IPO at $14/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Barclays, First Reserve Corporation, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!