First Bancshares (FBMS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
First Bancshares (NASDAQ: FBMS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized. This is an 8.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.12.
The dividend will be payable on February 25, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
M. Ray “Hoppy” Cole, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We are extremely proud of the way our team responded to the uncertainty and challenges in 2020. Their commitment to serving our clients, their ability to improvise and be nimble, showed in the performance of our Company. In a year with a multitude of headwinds that negatively impacted our industry, we continued to grow our asset base, increase our earnings and improve the overall capitalization of the Company. We believe that we are well positioned to take advantage of new growth opportunities as our economy continues to heal from the effects of the pandemic.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Bancshares (FBMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- AVEO Oncology (AVEO) Adds Kevin Cullen, M.D. to Board
- Adverum Biotechnologies (ADVM) to Present New Data from the OPTIC Trial of ADVM-022 Intravitreal Gene Therapy for Wet AMD at ARVO 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!