Firemark Global Capital, Inc (FMGU) Announces 50M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Tech mega-caps, chipmakers drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Firemark Global Capital, Inc (NYSE: FMGU) announces 50,000,000 unit IPO at $10 per unit. Each unit consists of one share of our common stock and one-half of one redeemable warrant.
Firemark Global Capital, Inc. is a newly organized blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses.
A.G.P. will serve as sole underwriter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Resorts (MGM) Acquires Operations of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for $1.625B in Cash
- Ensysce Biosciences (ENSC) Announces $15 Million Convertible Note Financing
- Kensington Capital Acquisition (KCAC) and Wallbox Determine Final Exchange Ratio for Proposed Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!