FibroGen (FGEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Miss
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.78), $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.87). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.43 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.79 million.
“We are pleased at the continued adoption and growth of roxadustat in China,” said Enrique Conterno, Chief Executive Officer, FibroGen. “We are looking forward to the roxadustat FDA advisory committee meeting and the approval decision in Europe over the next few months, as well as advancing our late-stage pamrevlumab and roxadustat clinical programs, focused on areas of high unmet need.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FibroGen (FGEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FibroGen (FGEN), HiFiBiO Announce Transformative Partnership to Advance Next-Generation Therapies for Patients with Cancer and Autoimmune Disease
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Columbia Financial (CLBK) to Acquire Freehold Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!