Ferrari (RACE) CEO Louis Camilleri Retires for Personal Reasons; Executive Chairman John Elkann acting CEO
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Ferrari N.V. (NYSE/MTA: RACE) announces that Mr. Louis Camilleri communicated today to the Company his decision, for personal reasons, to retire with immediate effect from his role as the Company’s Chief Executive Officer and as member of the Board of Directors.
Ferrari’s Executive Chairman, John Elkann, acknowledging with regret Mr. Camilleri’s decision, announced he will act as interim Chief Executive Officer while the Ferrari Board of Directors will manage the ongoing process of identifying Mr. Camilleri’s successor.
Commenting on Mr. Camilleri’s retirement, John Elkann said: “I would like to express our most sincere thanks to Louis for his unstinting dedication as our Chief Executive Officer since 2018 and as member of our Board of Directors since 2015. His passion for Ferrari has been limitless and under his leadership the Company has further affirmed its position as one of the world’s greatest companies, capitalising on its truly unique heritage and unerring quest for excellence. We wish him and his family a long and happy retirement.”
Louis Camilleri said: “Ferrari has been a part of my life and serving as its Chief Executive has been a great privilege. My admiration for the extraordinary men and women of Maranello and for the passion and dedication they apply to everything they do, knows no bounds. I’m proud of the Company’s numerous achievements since 2018 and know that Ferrari’s best years are still to come.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) Appoints Timothy Cofer as COO
- Fox Corporation (FOX) Appoints Chairman Emeritus of Fox Corp and News Corp
- Rupert Murdoch to Step Down As Chairman Of Fox, (FOXA) News Corp (NWSA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!