FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized. This is a 15.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.65.
The dividend will be payable on July 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 28, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PCB Bancorp (PCB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 3% Yield
- Gorman-Rupp (GRC) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Middlesex Water (MSEX) Declares $0.2725 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!