FedEx (FDX) Names Raj Subramaniam as President and COO
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) announced today that Raj Subramaniam has been appointed president and chief operating officer, effective March 1. This appointment follows David J. Bronczek’s personal decision to retire as president and chief operating officer and from the Board.
Subramaniam will continue to serve as president and CEO of FedEx Express and will also serve as co-president and co-CEO of FedEx Services. Subramaniam has been with FedEx for more than 27 years and has held various executive level positions in several operating companies and international regions. He began his career in Memphis and subsequently moved to Hong Kong, where he oversaw marketing and customer service for the Asia Pacific region. Subramaniam then took over as president of FedEx Express in Canada before moving back to the U.S. as senior vice president of international marketing. He was then promoted to executive vice president of marketing in 2013 at FedEx Services, prior to being named executive vice president and chief marketing and communications officer at FedEx Corporation in 2017.
“On behalf of the Board and management team, we recognize Dave for his years of service to FedEx. FedEx has a deep bench of talent, and I am confident that the transition will be seamless,” said Frederick W. Smith, chairman and chief executive officer, FedEx Corporation. “Raj has significant experience in many areas of our portfolio, which will be vital as he steps into this position.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Oil And Gas (NOG) Announces Core Northern Delaware Basin Bolt-on Acquisition
- BiondVax Pharma (BVXV) announces financial plans to support its ongoing NanoAb pipeline development
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!