FedEx (FDX) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.65 per share, or $2.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 13, 2020, to stockholders of record on June 29, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of June 26, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
- Accenture (ACN) to Acquire umlaut
- Philip Morris International (PM) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!