Farmmi Inc. (FAMI) Announces Proposed Common Share Offering
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Farmmi, Inc. (NASDAQ: FAMI), an agriculture products supplier in China, today announced that it intends to offer ordinary shares for sale in an underwritten public offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate and working capital needs. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Aegis Capital Corp. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
This offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form F-3 (No. 333-254036) previously filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") and declared effective by the SEC on March 16, 2021. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus describing the terms of the proposed offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's website located at http://www.sec.gov. Electronic copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus may be obtained, when available, by contacting Aegis Capital Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
- Senate Confirms Gensler For SEC Commission
- GFL Environmental (GFL) Announces $594 million Secondary Offering of Subordinate Voting Shares