Farfetch (FTCH) Will Not Announce Third Quarter 2023 Results
- S&P, Nasdaq close higher as inflation data tightens rate cut view
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Global equities gain on in-line US inflation, treasury yields dip
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- SEC investigating whether OpenAI misled investors in Altman saga- WSJ
Farfetch Limited (NYSE: FTCH), the leading global platform for the luxury fashion industry, will not announce its third quarter 2023 financial results and will not hold its related conference call previously scheduled for Wednesday, November 29, 2023. The company expects to provide a market update in due course.
The Company will not be providing any forecasts or guidance at this time, and any prior forecasts or guidance should no longer be relied upon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amadeus Says Not Interested In Shift4 Payments (FOUR) Transaction
- International Game Tech's (IGT) Global Gaming and PlayDigital Businesses to Merge with Everi (EVRI)
- B. Riley Financial (RILY) Launches Review of Strategic Alternatives for Certain Businesses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!