Fang Holdings (SFUN) Announces Resignation of Jingbo Wang from Board
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Fang Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN) today announced that Mr. Jingbo Wang has resigned from the board of directors of the Company, effective from January 30, 2019. Mr. Wang's resignation did not result from any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to the Company's operations, policies or practices.
"I and the rest of the Board would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude to Mr. Wang for his services to Fang as our Board member and wish him continued success in his future endeavors," said Mr. Vincent Tianquan Mo, Fang's Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Willdan Group (WLDN) Announces CFO Transition
- Tencent Music (TME) Appoints Zhu Liang as New CEO; Announces Cussion Kar Shun Pang as New Executive Board Chair
- EHang Holdings (EH) Announces CAAC Established EH216 Type Certification Team to Further Advance Certification Process
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!