Facebook's (FB) DNS Record Said Manipulated and Showing 'For Sale', Twitter Jack Dorsey Jokes 'How Much?'
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The DNS A and AAA records for Facebook (NASDAQ: FB), Instrgram, and WhatsApp are said to have been "nuked", which could explain why the services are unavailable.
Twitter's CEO Jack Dorsey responded to a tweet that the domain FaceBook.com is now for sale, saying "how much?"
how much? https://t.co/fH0zXw7rV9— jack⚡️ (@jack) October 4, 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oversight Board demands more transparency from Facebook (FB)
- Facebook (FB) Can't Be Trusted To Manage Cryptocurrency: Senators - Bloomberg
- AMD (AMD) Ryzen Threadripper PRO Processors Selected for Next-Generation NVIDIA GeForce NOW Cloud Gaming Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!