Facebook (FB) Chief Technology Officer Mike Schroepfer to Step Down - Bloomberg
- Wall Street opens higher on earnings cheer
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2021 4:23 PM EDT)
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Chief Technology Officer Mike Schroepfer to Step Down - Bloomberg
- Hardware Andrew Boss Bosworth to Become CTO Next Year
- Report Cites Internal Message on Wednesday from CEO Zuckerberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) call put ratio 1.6 calls to 1 put
- Facebook (FB) option IV comes on more calls than puts
- Antares Pharma (ATRS) Appoints Carmen Volkart to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!