Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg said working on a short-form audio version of Reels, named 'Soundbites'
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) CEO Zuckerberg said the is company working on a short-form audio version of Reels, named 'Soundbites' Zuckerberg said the product should launch in the next few months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) oversight Board upholds former President Trump's suspension, finds Facebook failed to impose proper penalty
- E.W. Scripps Co. (SSP) Misses Q1 EPS by 25c, Revenues Beat
- Broadwind Energy (BWEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Miss; Offers 2Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!