FB Financial Corporation (FBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 22.2% to $0.11; 1.2% Yield
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FB Financial Corporation (NYSE: FBK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized. This is a 22.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.09.
The dividend will be payable on February 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 5, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
Christopher T. Holmes, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We are pleased with the board of directors’ decision to pay our 12th consecutive quarterly dividend, and are happy to be able to increase the dividend by 22% compared to prior quarters. We remain committed to building long-term shareholder value by returning a portion of the company’s earnings to shareholders through cash dividends.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FB Financial Corporation (FBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q1 EPS by 51c
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!