FAT Brands (FAT) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FAT Brands (NASDAQ: FAT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FAT Brands (FAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Moderna (MRNA) Announces Dr. Paul Burton to Join Company as Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!