FAT Brands (FAT) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FAT Brands (NASDAQ: FAT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FAT Brands (FAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Declares $0.26 Dividend
- Park-Ohio Holdings (PKOH) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Announces $0.35 Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!